A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Found this quote from a mom...

This came from the blog Amy's Humble Musings:

There was a post in my sidebar this week that I thought was important for modern mothers. Danielle Bean writes:

I am a mother of eight, but it’s not because I am Super Mom. It’s not because I was born with some rare gift that makes me capable of mothering a large family. It’s because this family God has seen fit to give me has shaped and changed me into the person I am today. It’s because God sends challenges and then follows up those challenges with the graces you need to get through them. Always.

I can live this imperfect life with eight imperfect children, not because I am awesome, but because God is.


1 comment:

Hezra said...

love it! SO true! Dios es Bueno.