A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Here we go!!!

Steve left very early yesterday morning on the first of several flights to get him to Ethiopia! As I write this I believe that they have landed in Rome already for refueling and should be in the air on the way to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I get so confused by the time differences, that I honestly am not totally sure when our time he lands there. But it is sometime this morning I believe. Then I think he gets to sleep for a while, do a bit of shopping - we gave him a list, and then prepare to get the kids!!!!!!

He will take custody as soon as his running around is done - he cannot go out with the children, so he has to do some things first though I know he is very anxious to get to the kids. We got some new photos yesterday and they are adorable! I will post photos after everyone is safely home. Not that I believe in jinxing things, but well, you know, don't want to jinx things. Once the children are in our custody, I don't think there can be any problems. We of course were forbidden to post photos of them before they were legally ours, so technically we can now, but you know, just not to have any problems....

I don't sleep when Steve is gone - he has the same problem, so nights are rough. Would you believe that I slept with one of his favorite baseball hats last night? LOL! I don't know why it was on the bed, but it was, and it just felt good to hold it in my hand. In fourteen years I don't think we have been apart for more than 20 nights all total, including my trip to Ethiopia and Steve's training for his new job. It just doesn't fit for us.

Well, I will post more later, we are getting ready for church and my printouts for Sunday school finally are done - our printer tends to get stuck, so I have to sit here while it prints. Now I better get going!!!!!

Love to all!

No comments: