A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Monday, May 18, 2009

Great song!!!!

Listen to this one!!! I heard it on the way to work this morning - really needed it! I am a country fan, but a Christian artist fan and have had a bit of a challenge finding both at times - I know they are out there but I don't know too many. Well, anyway I also heard it on the way home tonight with three of the kids - and one piped up from the back that we had to find out who that is! Whoo-hoo, raising a kid with good music sense! Well, maybe, but it sure was nice to have something that we both liked in common! So, take a listen to this - no video but a great song! I plan on ordering the CD when we have funds that aren't tied up in adoption! Maybe I can convince the wonderful guitarist in the family to learn it and at least one of the vocalist to sing it for me! LOL!

1 comment:

gbmom2407 said...

Thanks for sharing!! I had not heard that. I love it!