A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Monday, February 20, 2012

Insightful??????

I wish I had something really profound to say, but I don't know if I do.

I am fighting a cold, exhausted from a long day of stable work, kid care, organizing kids and running all over, and once again revamping how we run things around here.  There is so much to do!!  And we are living in limbo right now - I don't know when I am going to Ethiopia, and we are still waiting for those refunds to be deposited into our account.  So, a wait is a good thing to give it time.  I have a long day tomorrow, fewer bits of running around, but lots of home work to do.  But, I have the suitcases down and ready to work on packing!

I am trying to come to terms with not knowing what is going to happen in the next couple weeks.  I like to have things planned out, to know what is happening and when.  My calendar can barely be looked at right now.  There are so many question marks on it!  And the reality of doing life with toddlers as well as our crew!  It will be great, but it is also so nerve wracking, knowing the change is coming, envisioning it, but not yet seeing the reality.  Soon!!!!

I am so tired.  I have been reading a lot lately.  Sleep is not my best friend right now.  Too much going on.  So, instead of stewing, I read.  I have been able to get some books off of my bookshelf and off to paperbackswap.com.  Yay!  I am trying to declutter and simplify as much as possible before our lives change yet again!  I got the beds put up in the little girls room, and are prepping the walls in the big girls room for the big painting project!

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: