A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Friday, February 3, 2012

SAT tutoring - a review

I have to warn you, this is a totally offbeat blog post, given what you have been reading from me in the last few days.  This has nothing to do with adoption, but has to do with children and education.

Sigh.  We are reaching the point of SAT/ACT prep for our oldest.  Now, as a homeschooling mom, there is a lot going on, and I am very focused on his entire education, rather than test prep.  I have to admit that I was pleased to be asked to take look at this website ( http://www.studypoint.com/sat-tutoring/ ) and comment on it.  I have purchased several of the test prep books and am working on him to be reviewing for it and preparing.  But it was very interesting to see this website.  Not only do they have tutoring in test prep for these important tests, but they also have it for other subjects and areas of academics.

Sadly, they currently don't have any tutors in Wisconsin, but they do appear to have a lot to offer if you are in their areas!  I will have to sign up for information so if and when they develop tutors in this area, I can consider it!!!  After all, I have nine more kids following this one!!!

So, check out  http://www.studypoint.com/sat-tutoring/  for more information and to find out about their services.  I think this is a great resource for the homeschooling as well as regular education students and their families!

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: