A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Monday, May 23, 2011

Progress continues!!! And so does spring!!!!!

Hi all!
Just got an update from our international agency, and we were told that other than a few small tweaks, our dossier is just about ready to go to Ethiopia this Friday - if I can get it all done by then!  I will be working on that rapidly!!!!! 

This is much sooner than we had been fearing, so we are hopeful again to see things actively moving forward!!!  We are so anxious to get our girls home!  Scared and thrilled and all of that!  Totally thrilled overall!  Anyway, if you know of anyone who would like Vine Candles, Seroogy chocolates or puzzle pieces (see puzzle piece post about that!) please let me know!  And we have farm fresh eggs!!!!  The dossier fee is $1000 and we have part of that set away, and we will sit down tonight with payroll and bills and see if we can squeeze the rest out.  This came faster than we had thought - thankfully! What a great problem to have!  We could have our dossier in Ethiopia before the end of MAY!!!!!  Praising God!!!!  Don't know what that might mean for a court date, that is very up in the air, but each step gets us closer!

And it is spring on the farm - baby animals - soccer - gardening - training horses, we generally have lots to keep us busy!  The older boys are working at an internship at a auto mechanics/body shop.  They will get three high school credits for the automotive portion by the time they are done!  And they are loving it!  A great experience for them overall!  So, things are busy as always.  I am trying to get lots of outside work done when the weather is good and lots of inside when it isn't.  And when it is I set my timer so I do stints of inside work before I beat it to the outside!!!!  And schooling outside!!!!  Lots of science going on, in the real world work, but also it is just more fun to read and work outside - if the winds allow! 


I will figure out how to get new photos off the camera and onto my blog!  I can only find old ones stored on the computer right now!!!  Grrrr.....

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: