A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

blah, blah...

I am hoping to truly settle my brain down and write some tonight, but at the moment I just want to vent my feelings. For once, generally in a good way! What a gorgeous day it has been, and it has been just wonderful. Zeri is now another year older and we had such a fun time for his first birthday in the US. It was fairly low-key, but he really enjoyed it. We had his favorite foods - the chicken for sandwiches is cooking along with Dad's famous fried potatoes! He got fun presents, unfortunately we were not able to find anything from the soccer team Arsenal, but we got two posters of his favorite players, so I think that made up for it. Maybe I just didn't know where to look, I am totally clueless about this! It was low-key, but Dad even stayed home from choir and was able to work from home, so we have had a real family day!

I got to sit with my littlest one, Faith, for a while and that was a real joy. She is so easy going, so gentle and so easily pleased that I don't often get to love on her as she is usually in demand by someone! I love being a mom. I love being a mom to my kids!! What a great job!

Well, off to dinner, though Steve is cooking most of it! He has to do some computer work tonight, so if I am still awake, I hope to write, but this sinus infection has truly kicked my butt and I may be down for the count again! LOL!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

No comments: