A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Monday, March 3, 2008

Throw in the towel?

What do you do when the day has just degenerated into rotten-ness (is that really a word?)? When the kids are doing everything they can to make you crazy? When they are ignoring their homework, when they are literally forgetting everything you have spent months teaching them? AGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

So, luckily dear hubby got home before I pulled all my hair out, and he took over. And I am hiding in my bedroom, resisting the urge to just scream!!!! I don't know if this is a good solution, but I intend to head to bed tonight with the newest book by Dr. Kevin Leman "How to Have a New Kid by Friday". It is unbelievable the stunts the kids are all pulling to get me to do their work for them!!!!! Ok, now I have screamed enough. Heading off, maybe to wash dishes or something, but intending to be nowhere near the kids! Whew. Thank goodness bedtime is soon!!!!

No comments: