A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Monday, April 26, 2010

A great video!

I loved Carrie Underwood's song "Jesus Take the Wheel", but really haven't followed her music much since then. Well, a friend sent this link, and I was very impressed. Really gets you thinking about so many things!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LraOiHUltak

Well, I am off to laundry, cleaning, teaching, trimming hooves, loving on kiddos and waiting on the plumber. Our bathroom project is limping along, mainly limping because the plumber has only shown up when he said he would one out of three times. Sigh. I don't know what to think. We are very used to doing it ourselves and not waiting on someone else, but this job is beyond us. I think once the plumbing portion is done we will go at it on our own. I have so far lost two days of work to this insanity. Hard to pay for the job if I cannot go to work to pay for it! Sigh. God is in control, God is in control. And at least it is a sunny day outside so I can enjoy it with the kids - can we say "schooling outside???"!!!!

No comments: