A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Saturday, December 26, 2009

All I want for Christmas - SCC

Just another reminder that there is so much to do! As I enjoyed my kids' Christmas - for some of them their first one here - I thoroughly reveled in their faces, the magic, the joy, the laughter, the love.

And yet, my heart breaks for those that don't have a family of their own. There are so many and I am so sad for them all. Please listen to this and think about what you can do. To many of those that read this blog, I am preaching to the choir - we are families with adopted children in our midst. But, if you cannot bring a child home or are not called to it, please think about how you can love on waiting children, needy children, or the families who can. I know that this stretch in our life has been challenging not only with all the adjustments for all ten of us, but for learning to budget and meet the needs of everyone. We have the ability, but sometimes things just come all at once. And that doesn't mean just financially, but health-wise, stress wise, obligation wise, work wise, it all adds up. There are seasons that are more challenging, and we know that we will weather it and come out. But sometimes it feels like a ship sailing through rough seas - and we know that many have it rougher.

Anyway, enjoy the video, let it touch your heart, love on everyone you can!!!! Merry Christmas all!!!

No comments: